Not a terrible day either.
– It rained all morning, with a toddler going in and out of the car.
– Sam did NOT want to do math, and it was a struggle. We got it done, but it wasn’t fun.
– Aiden woke up just after math, so that was it for homeschooling today.
– Lizzie peed on my bed.
– I had to shop, and I still have more to do. The only thing worse than shopping is knowing that I have to do it again tomorrow.
– Jessie needed noodle kugel for tomorrow, which involved me making noodle kugel. I’d never done it, and it’s really kind of disgusting. I don’t mind eating it so much, I mean, it’s okay. But wow, making it is just vile. You’re just dumping dairy product after dairy product into a blender, whipping it all up and humming it onto a bunch of egg noodles.
– Did I mention the dog peed on my bed?
– A giant spider crawled out of my blender top. A giant, huge spider. And Sam can’t see well enough to kill it, so I had to be all adult and assume control. Am still shaken up as a result.
– My sink is FULL of dishes, and I still have to cook dinner.
– After I finish feeding the kids, I will have even more dishes to do.
– I still have to take Jessie shopping to buy little shampoo/conditioner/soap things to take to camp.
Ugh. I’m just drained out and tired. House is in shambles, I need a shower, and the ever growing list of stuff to do is overwhelming me right now. I pounded two cups of coffee, like they were medicinal, and still feel like I need a nap.