Jessica – 11 years old
– A constitutional lawyer, because the Constitution is “cool”
– A judge, because she likes to be in charge
– A balloon designer, because she’s got plans on a TLC mini-series
– A preschool teacher
– She wants to start an on-line bakery, move to a food truck, and then finally a “bricks and mortar” store. It’ll be called “The J Cafe” and sell baked goods based on recipes I stole from google. The building where it’ll be housed will also have a bookstore and a dance studio.
– Some sort of executive, see explanation for “judge”
– Writer and babysitter
– She also plans on having four children, two daughters, (if I’m remembering the names right), Ellisandra Melissa and Megan Coriel, and two boys, I think they’re going to be named Jackson and the other one might be Matthew.
Sam – 8 years old
– rickshaw driver
Can you guess which one I’m more in favor of?
– Sam also plans on having children, and after some thought, came up with Isabelle and Matt for names. Jessie is most irritated that he’s planning on “stealing” her name.
Julianna – 4 years old
– She just wants to be me. Or possibly a princess. And she’s only going to have one baby girl and name her Jewel.